My first
memory of playing video games is the original Tomb Raider on the PS1 I can
remember this clearly as I used to play it with my mum until one day when she
left me alone with the game and I accidently deleted her save game which she
wasn’t too happy about.


Video games have also been in my life and have been an interest and activity that I enjoyed with the following platforms being owned by me throughout my life:


Video games have also been in my life and have been an interest and activity that I enjoyed with the following platforms being owned by me throughout my life:
-
PS1
- PC
- PS2
- Game boy advance
- DS original
- PSP
- Xbox arcade
- PS3
- Xbox 360 slim
- Xbox one
- DS lite
- DSi
- 3DS
- Wii
- Mobile – iPhone
- Tablet – iPad, Samsung galaxy tab
My favourite platform for playing games is either the Xbox for the ability for communication and playability with friends and comfy controller with many other features or PC because you can have games on high graphics settings which make them look so good. I also like large MMOs on the PC with large quantities of people and playing with friends. However these are my favourite platforms there isn’t really any platform that I do not like and will play on any other console or mobile device without thought.
My favourite
game genre is the assassin creed game series including 1 all the way through to
the recently realised IV black flag. I think the reason for this is firstly the
ability to relate to the story with modern day times allowing people to relive their
ancestors history. this is something I would love to do and of course with the
extra added action and adventure it just makes the whole game series even
without mentioning the open world, weapons (hidden blades) and parkour abilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment